Friday 11 February 2011

Framed and Alone

Spent a good long time in the framers today. I'm having 21 frames custom made, so it's a considerable investment. This will give me a nice set of high quality frames for future use, now I'm back on the art scene and hopefully going to be showing my pictures a lot more. Just looking at one of the test images mocked up in a mount with a frame corner was great, I can't wait to see them all framed up! Visited the gallery today too - ironed out a few issues and had a good look at my space to be.

Strange to think that in 2 weeks and 2 days the pictures will all be on the walls, sleeping alone on a Sunday night far from home waiting for their blast of public attention. Over the week of the show, more people will (hopefully!) see these pictures than ever before. That's one of the most interesting things about having the exhibition, these pictures have been giving me and a few other people joy for the last few years - now they're going out on their own...

No comments:

Post a Comment