Wednesday 9 February 2011

The Photography Collective

Through most of 2010, I've been meeting and working with 5 other photographers as the Photography Collective. The Collective was created by Susan Johnson Mumford - you can read all about her here.

Over the year we've all learnt from each other and our work in preparation for the two gallery shows next month. I'm pleased to say I really like all the work going into the shows, they'll be a link here soon so you can learn a little bit about the other photographers.

We've just had our last meeting pre-exhibition, so the next time I see most of them will be at the show hang. Less than three weeks to go! Getting nervous of course, but everything is in hand. On the flipside I'm also getting very excited about seeing all the work in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment